Source Telecommunications Inc. (individually or collectively referred to as “Source Telecoms”, “Source”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) values the trust given by its customers and business partners. The data and information shared to our organization is treated with the utmost safety and confidentiality, and is one of the highest priorities within the company.
The types of personal data Source Telecoms collect depend on the application, product, or service we are involved in. These personal data may include, but are not limited, to:
- Full Name, Gender, Place and Date of Birth;
- Age, Marital Status;
- Height, Weight;
- Current and/or Permanent Address;
- Copies of Valid Government Identification such as Driver’s License, UMID, etc.;
- Educational Background;
- Names of Family Members;
- Names of Relatives Working in the Public Sector within the 4th degree of Consanguinity;
- Employment or Business information;
- Contact Details, such as Mobile Number and/or Email Address;
- Other information necessary to proceed with the application or service Source Telecoms is involved in
Information requested are not mandatory. However, should you choose not to share certain personal data or withdraw your consent, Source Telecoms may not be able to deal with you request/s, and/or provide you with the application, product, or service that depend on our ability to collect, use, disclose or process, or which require, your personal data. Source Telecoms may also not be able to respond to inquiries or instructions without such personal data.
Source Telecoms does not transact with any person below the age of 18. We do not and will never transact directly with, nor sell or work with anyone under the age of 18. If anyone under this age wishes to avail of the applications, products, and services of Source Telecoms, a parent or legal guardian must always be present with whom Source can legally transact with.
Source Telecoms can be accessed thru its company website and various social media. Information may be automatically collected by such platforms to ensure the information you need can immediately be viewed from the location you are accessing the media from.
Information Submitted for Inquiries
Your contact details will also be collected to allow us to respond immediately to your inquiries and/or concerns. Similarly, individuals who are seeking career opportunities may be required to submit further information such as medical and professional history, to protect the interest of the organization and its existing Team Members.
- Source Telecoms store information in both paper and electronic formats. Reasonable steps are taken to protect it from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification, and unauthorized disclosure by establishing and enforcing:
- Confidentiality – ensuring only those who need access to the data will be able to access them;
- Integrity – ensuring data remains consistent and unchanged from its origin to its destination;
- Availability – ensuring data is accessible to those have access when they need it;
- Authenticity – ensuring validation and security protocols are in place before access is granted;
- Non-Repudiation – ensuring documentation is in place to prevent deniability of any transaction;
Data and information provided are only stored in company records for the duration of the engagement, or as long as it’s needed to be able to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or while needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
In addition, Source Telecoms regularly conduct trainings to its Team Members to ensure they are always updated of the Data Protection Policy and are exercising its practice in their day-to-day activities.
Source Telecoms does not and will not sell your information to anyone for any purpose. We don’t use or share your personal information to content and/or information providers without prior consent or request.
Source Telecoms ensures information is stored as updated and accurate as possible. However, should customers and/or business partners feel the need to update their information with Source, feel free to get in touch thru our corporate website or thru your respective Source Relationship Managers.
Should there be any other concerns regarding the Data Protection Policy and its contents, provide feedback, and/or report any issues, you may reach our Data Protection Officer thru the following channels:
Data Protection Officer
Source Telecommunications, Inc.
25 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center
Pasig City, Metro Manila PH 1600