The Presales Engineer shall own and be accountable for:
- Identifying opportunities, understanding clients’ business and technical challenges and able to translate and propose them into a technical solution.
- Participating in industry and technology events and roadshows to keep himself abreast with the new and latest ICT products, services and trends (I.e. virtualization, cloud and security technologies and services)
- Providing technical designs, solutions and configurations to clients based on best practices.
- Articulating the Source Telecoms’ advantage as a company and its services and solutions vis-à-vis competitors in the market.
- Supporting and assisting the sales team in clients’ discovery sessions, meetings and bids, qualify leads by using their deep understanding of Source Telecoms’ products and services vis-à-vis clients’ pain points.
- Scoping client’s ICT requirements, from a business and technical perspective and able to propose with accurate solutions and products to address client’s needs.
Conducting technical presentation of the proposed offering and able to elaborate and articulate how it meets the business and technical needs of the client.
- Maintaining and ensuring quality on work outputs by proposing the right solution and design.
- Conducting technical evaluations and assessment for projects and accomplish technical questionnaires for client accreditation requirements.
- Ensuring timely and quality delivery of responses to client’s emails and requests.
- Conducting technical presentation of the proposed offering and able to elaborate and articulate how it meets the business and technical needs of the client.
- Engaging in product training to maintain high product knowledge.
- Collaborating with Network Design and Expansion Team and Presales and other internal stakeholders to ensure project’s success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Field
- 3 to 5+ years of sales in corporate, enterprise, technical or B2B environment.
- Preferred industry background ICT and telecommunication
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Very focused in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Exceptional communication skills and proven effectiveness in delivering the needed presentation
- Able to articulate well and keep up with the changing language of products and telecommunications industry
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines