The Key Account Manager / Sales Manager is responsible for :
- Achieving the revenue targets for assigned accounts.
- Proactively acquiring and maintaining new and existing clients in the assigned market segment or industry.
- Maintaining and enhancing the relationship with assigned accounts, stakeholders and business partners.
- Developing a sales strategy to create demand and closure of deals within a given timeline.
- Coordinating client-related activities including leads generation, calling and scheduling, conducting sales presentations, proposal preparation, documentation, and support and collaborates with internal stakeholders and teams in the company activities in order to generate new business.
- Acting as the single point of contact for clients assigned and ensures all business, legal, commercial and post-sales support requirements are continuously met by coordinating with internal and external support teams.
- Understanding and analyzing the business of accounts or even market segment assigned to him or her.
- Prepares forecast and track own performance vs agreed KPIs
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of services and solutions to meet agreed clients’ objectives and needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Field
- Minimum 3 years of sales in corporate, enterprise, technical or B2B environment.
- Preferred industry background ICT and telecommunication
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Very focused in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Exceptional communication skills and proven effectiveness in delivering the needed presentation
- Able to articulate well and keep up with the changing language of products and telecommunications industry
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
New graduates are welcome to apply for our Junior Key Acct Manager role!